Almost done: new JPz IV mod

Originally posted by tools4fools:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Tanks a Lot:

Btw, whose trees ... nevermind. ;)

lol. Btw, can I use those trees? I might do a version with foliage added.

And the tank crew wants to break a few branches off those trees for that purpose...

Marcus

****</font>

• 5 months later...

That is one very nice mod there Tools. The color is very different and that camo pattern excellent so yeah I really like it. Detail really stands out which I personally place a lot - a lot - of importance on. I do believe it will look great in the game. And like already stated thanks ever so much for doing it for CMBO and your hard work and talents. Looking forward to seeing in the game. Very Very nice.

OK Tools it's been a couple of days already. Is it done yet? :D Just kidding of course but am looking forward to seeing it in the game. Please do keep us posted. I'm rather excited about this mod as it is of a vehcile that I need a good mod for badly. But please take your time. tongue.gifsmile.gif

Originally posted by lcm1947:

OK Tools it's been a couple of days already. Is it done yet? :D Just kidding of course but am looking forward to seeing it in the game. Please do keep us posted. I'm rather excited about this mod as it is of a vehcile that I need a good mod for badly. But please take your time. tongue.gifsmile.gif

I actually think this has been done for awhile??... since the last post by tools4fools in this thread was September 01, 2002.