Things about The Peng Challenge Thread that I'll love to see in CMx2 WWII

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The pointy hat is lined with AluminIum foil for anti-mind control duties.

Stuka I can understand you being slow of wit being Canadian and all but everyone knows tin foil doesn't hide your thoughts from the gubmint. It helps them to read your mind. How do we know this? Because the nice folks at MIT did this study.

Stuka I can understand you being slow of wit being Canadian and all

Oh ho ho....you'll have to try alot harder than that to get a rise out of me, me bucky-o, laddy Mc git.

I am currently relaxing with a Triple Wild Turkey on ice and watching Nidan1's panzers 'splode and burn before the guns of my stoic Tank Destroyers...as such all is as it should be in the world and your scurilous musings bear not a whit upon my plain of peace.

So feck off!

Hugs

Oh ho ho....you'll have to try alot harder than that to get a rise out of me, me bucky-o, laddy Mc git.

I am currently relaxing with a Triple Wild Turkey on ice and watching Nidan1's panzers 'splode and burn before the guns of my stoic Tank Destroyers...as such all is as it should be in the world and your scurilous musings bear not a whit upon my plain of peace.

So feck off!

Hugs

Hmmm, there's a couple of things about your post that have me confused Stuka ... I mean above and beyond the USUAL confusion that your posts create ... have you considered typing them in your first language and using Google translator, it couldn't be worse than the above. Do they have an Australian to English translator?

But I digest ... you say that you're watching Nidan1's panzers explode ... well alert the media, that's hardly a scoop is it.

But then you say that it was YOUR Tank Destroyers that did the deed ... please explain. I can easily understand Nidan1 loosing, in fact it would be difficult to imagine any other outcome ... but to YOU?

Joe

Thankfully I was spared that (if Boo posted it, we can take it as read that it must be awful) by a page that interposed itself demanding that I log in. Thank god for parental controls.

Michael

Thankfully I was spared that (if Boo posted it, we can take it as read that it must be awful) by a page that interposed itself demanding that I log in. Thank god for parental controls.

Michael

If only your parents had exhibited a bit more control...

To think we were merely a headache or a football game on TV away from never having Michael besmurch our lives....we...[Maxwell Smart voice]'missed it by this much'[/Maxwell Smart voice]
THAT much, not this much ... from IMDB referring to the ONLY valid reference to Get Smart, the TV series ...

Maxwell Smart: Missed it by that much.

Mind you I agree with the sentiment.

Joe

Whoah! Thats telling us Michael!

I don't know about the rest of you guys'n'gals but after a witty repartee like that.....I got nuth'in.....

It's good that you can own up to your inadequacies like that. With work—a lot of work—you may yet be able to turn yourself around and rid yourself of your constant self-pollution and defilement. You'll probably still burn in hell—there is only so much that redemption can accomplish for one so morally deranged—but maybe you will be consigned to one of the less tormenting neighborhoods.

Michael

Do not mock me...for I am drinking...and I may be left with no option other than to go to the whoopass can closet...and open one of them.

Gad, but that's a poorly worded sentence. One of what? Whoopass can closets? How drunk are you? Or is it that once again the fact that English is a second language for you is becoming obvious.

You're REALLY asking for it this time Boo...must I humiliate you AGAIN on the field of battle?

It does get a little boring I must say...could you at least pretend to put up a challenge this time?