Walking thru walls = instant exhaustion

Sivodsi, Blackcat, etal:

OK...Found your wall crashers and I'll report it as a bug. Here's what I think is going on. The wall is bleeding directly into the building. It is a scen designer choice that can lead to confusion when using mount tactics and enter/exit. But we must also consider the building and wall are at an angle for the troops exiting through not only the bldging but the entire wall tile, too. So that makes them go through a portion of the wall that does not appear to be connected to the building. But we'll let BFC sort it out. Thank you for taking time to post. It's how things get fixed.

24phw5e.jpg

• 4 months later...

In a separate thread, I reported a variant on the exhaustion bug where AI-side infantry ordered to cross (hop over) a low wall segment that was contiguous to a high wall would instead walk "through" the high wall (i.e. they would go out of the tile square into the next one) and lose 1-2 "energy levels" for each man that did so. I sent a savegame to NormalDude and he's presumably working it. I assume it will be addressed in the NATO "3.0" patch (although it's not a huge deal).