Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Can't License Modules

Hi,

I just purchased the Marine/British modules combo. I downloaded and installed the modules fine, but when I went to launch the game, it asks me for the eLicense key. I entered the key sent to my email address, but the application tells me that the key is not found.

Are there separate keys for the Marines & British modules? It looks like the British module is initially asking for the key...

Thanks!

DF

First off, Happy Easter to everyone!!

I hate to be a wet blanket over a holiday weekend, but this is starting to get frustrating. I've tried everything I know how... Uninstalled/reinstalled the game, tried every license key I've been sent from Battlefront, submitted a support request, posted here....

I haven't received any sort of email confirmation that my support request has been seen by anyone. I bought the game yesterday and was looking forward to spending a few hours with it while the family was out-of-town for the weekend, but since trying to install it now I can't even play the original anymore. There's apparently no separate uninstaller for just the modules, so the only way I'd be able to go back and play is to uninstall the whole thing, re-download the whole game, and patch it back up to 1.21.

I don't expect or even hope that anyone from Battlefront is working today, but I hope that somebody takes a look at this licensing system when ya'll get back. I've always been a Battlefront supporter and will continue to be, but this entire process has been an exercise in frustration.

Hi DzrtFox... sorry to hear that you are having problems with this :-( On some rare occasions, a key may not get registered correctly on the eLicense servers. We had this happen from time to time before. Often it's a problem with non-standard characters that people use in their customer profiles. I'll take a look at your ticket asap.

Thanks for your patience.

Martin

Hi Martin,

Please take your time. I'm very impressed that you even responded on a Sunday, much less Easter. Please enjoy your day with your family and don't worry about this until you have the time to do it.

I was disappointed I was unable to play yesterday. You know how it goes when you've got the family gone, total peace and quiet, and a weekend's supply of beer and pizza ready to try out a new game. :)

But I certainly don't expect you to have to deal with it today...

Thanks!

Rommel/DF