New file at the Repository: Task Force Narwick (2010-03-11)

• 5 years later...

@bardosy

I really enjoyed playing this..yea, yea, took me so time but I like to revisit CMSF because I think it still has a lot of life.

BUT, weird quirk...I just finished achieving a draw on the SCUDS! scenario -_-...it wasn't clear to me that I needed to capture the village..argh, but the campaign seems to be stuck in some loop that wants to keep sending me back to that scenario?

Was that the last scenario in the campaign?  

I wanted to get to the campaign end screen...to see how I did overall... 

Edited by grunt_GI

damn, i can't help.. but thanks to you i now learnt of this campaign :) and giving it a ride. CMSF never fails to surprise..10x grunt_GI

from all the CM series.. with the ongoing events in real time in this age/era.. CMSF holds some serious realism too.

• 2 months later...

Just recently started playing SF after owning it for years. Love it so far.

One thing im not sure about though, I dont have a campaign called TF Thunder.  Sorry I know such a noob question but I have focused so much on WWII CM I have neglected this great game.

4 hours ago, TGarner said:

Just recently started playing SF after owning it for years. Love it so far.

One thing im not sure about though, I dont have a campaign called TF Thunder.  Sorry I know such a noob question but I have focused so much on WWII CM I have neglected this great game.

I think it is the campaign that shipped with the game.