First Post, Hello everybody

Hi there all CM forumites.I have to say thanks to you for getting me back into Combat Mission.I picked it up having only vaguely heard of it and loved it.Got a bit bored soon after as i was used to more simple 'gamey' type wargames and stopped playing.

Read some forum posts here a few days ago and i can now say im addicted to CM again.All i can think about now is hull down positions,flanking movements and armour penetration and different angles and ranges smile.gif

I also have to be a little angry at the designers because i stayed up until 11 last night playing the scenario 'A matter of Honour' and i've been tired at work today.I wish i could have played it all last night though (even though i lost all my armour,back to the footsloggers).

So excellent, here i am. smile.gif

Hi , thought I`d just say welcome back, even though I`m waiting on the full version of the game to turn up and have only played the demo version so far. Managed to get a total victory against the allies on vally of trouble yesterday. I usually have to drag myself away from the thing around 1 in the morning!

Hope to play a real game soon as the AI is getting a bit easy to beat now. Next time I`m gona play chance encounter but leave my shermans behind just for the crack!

Welcome to you both! There's a treasure trove of info and interesting dialogue here in the CM forums, so dive on in. Ask lots of questions if you like, us crusty old grogs just love sharing our (not very) humble opinions.

Don't be as shy as I was about starting PBM, I'm just on my first match against a real human (at least I think he is.)

'Scuse me, I have to go now and scrub some of that there crust off in the shower or else I won't get any tonight...