it would be cool if it had this feature.

MagicKoji

I think if you could have the city default to produce money instead of having to pick produce money. It would lessen how many click you have to do.

For example. say I have a city that is currently producing money. Well I just researched a new cool building, but for me to build it on that city. I have to deselect the money making, select the new building and then reselect produce making. And I have to do this for every city that is producing money.

So if a change was implemented that made Producing money the default, unless you have something else selected. It would make doing the building upgrades so much easier.

thanks,

Sorry I don't agree. I think it's fine the way it is. Probably because I rarely pick money.

it doesn't matter. if you don't pick it. Because the way I described it. It only matter if you don't have anything else picked, and since you say you don't pick money. Then it won't affect you at all.

Since it would be the default, and if anything else is picked it would over ride it.

it doesn't matter. if you don't pick it. Because the way I described it. It only matter if you don't have anything else picked, and since you say you don't pick money. Then it won't affect you at all.

Since it would be the default, and if anything else is picked it would over ride it.

I think this is a good idea. Having to deselect Money when switching back to unit production is a little nagging. :P

Money is automatically produced if the city is unoccupied at any given moment.

For example, if you have 0.9 turns left for that shipyard and you will click battleship on the next turn, the city will automatically switch production to making money during the 'wasted' 0.1 of a turn.

Clicking "money" in the production window only ensures that the city doesn't pop up as needing orders each turn. The city would be making money anyway.

That's what it was in the demo anyway.

( N3rull is correct about cities producing money by default. )

I think if you could have the city default to produce money instead of having to pick produce money. It would lessen how many click you have to do.

For example. say I have a city that is currently producing money. Well I just researched a new cool building, but for me to build it on that city. I have to deselect the money making, select the new building and then reselect produce making. And I have to do this for every city that is producing money.

So if a change was implemented that made Producing money the default, unless you have something else selected. It would make doing the building upgrades so much easier.

thanks,

(nod)

Since the "produce money" blocks everything else in the build-queue, I can't think of any situation where you wouldn't want "produce money" to disappear from the queue when you pick something new.

Update: Your suggestion has been added to the next update. "Produce Wealth" automatically disappears from the build-queue if you add anything to the build-queue.

What about having the "zone of control" option, so an enemy, or for that matter any AI cannot simply approach too closely to your cities or coasts without some type of negotiated free passage treaty?

Any possibility of getting helos into the game? Instead of waiting to research transport planes, they could be used for more limited troop movements, or for that matter, anti-armor?

Last thing (for now),what about a "share map" feature between the player and his allies? Brit, I have waited for this game for quite some time, and am really digging it-thanks for your efforts, keep' em coming!

You can share maps using the Trade Agreement window. (There isn't an automatic map-sharing for allies or teammates, though, it would probably make sense to add this for teammates.) Just pick 'ongoing map sharing' for both players, and you'll get full access to each other's maps, including turn-replay information.