Epic Battle

Not sure if i'm going to record - it takes 3+ hours to make these vids on average and I'm not sure it's worth the effort, considering the amount of feedback recently.

Well, for what it's worth, I enjoyed your vids greatly. After watching them I switched from WeGo to RT, let go a bit, and now enjoy the game heaps more than before. Nearly finished the US Army campaign now, whereas before I couldn't muster the patience to sit through anything but small scens.

Not trying to pressure you or anything like that. If you make more I'll definitely watch and enjoy them. But even if you don't record anymore, I just wanted to say thanks for the effort and that it's appreciated!

Cheers

I wanted to pipe up and say that even though I did not post responses to your videos I did enjoy watching them. It was insightful to see the way someone else issues their commands and what not.

Either way thanks for all the great vids you put up even if you choose not to make more :)

• 4 months later...

This was a tough mission for me as well. I had to go back to a save game I had near the beginning of the mission at one point because I suffered too many casualties.

SPOILERS*************

Those two special forces companies that begin sweeping through the town from the beginning were unexpectedly close when I started and I had my forces too spread out with just a platoon near the enemy special forces at the start. That basically ensured that I had a platoon wiped out with not many casualties to the enemy in very beginning..:mad: The RPG-29s hitting the buildings my troops were in got frustrating really fast.

Not sure if i'm going to record - it takes 3+ hours to make these vids on average and I'm not sure it's worth the effort, considering the amount of feedback recently.

I really like your videos and watched them all on youtube. I actually came back to playing cmsf because of your videos.

I never really thought about switching to RT mode, but now I played through the main campaign and I am well through the British campaign!

Its so much more fun then roundtime (for me).

I seen most of the videos, funny thing is, i could only get through half of some,because my craving to play CMSF would be to great and I would have to start a game myself :D

I`m sure now the game play would be different if more videos were posted and I do like seeing how others accomplish the missions.

I was going to try and post some vids myself(never done it before,but i did learn how), but i have low space on my computer at the moment and i was unable to merge 2 video clips together before, because of the low space.Maybe I`ll try again one day.I probably should have posted it in 2 separate parts, but at the time I thought i also had to keep it on my computer,now i know you can delete the video off your computer after you upload it to Youtube.