Combat Mission Gamers Website

onodoken

Hey gang just a note to let you guys know about a new CM website for grogs (non-Commercial), Ostfront Wargames we have 100+ registered users and all kinds of leagues and tournaments for ALL CM titles. The core web is in Spanish but there is a translation function and a dedicated/moderated English forum. Stop by and join us!

Take care

http://ostfront44.foroactivo.com/portal.htm

• 5 months later...

I played a scenario off the repository that came from ostfront, El Incidente. The briefing was in spanish which was a bit unhelpful because it is difficult to extract the text to translate it, but it was a very good balanced PBEM.

In fact I got flogged as Blue which is rare. (Not me getting flogged, but blue getting flogged).

I played a scenario off the repository that came from ostfront, El Incidente. The briefing was in spanish which was a bit unhelpful because it is difficult to extract the text to translate it, but it was a very good balanced PBEM.

In fact I got flogged as Blue which is rare. (Not me getting flogged, but blue getting flogged).

I don`t speak english ..sorry

Alfalfa (The mapper)

Translate briefing.. :D Web translation online :

Briefing Blue

Troops recon of knighthood of the Army of the United States penetrate into territory of Osetia of the South after a retreat of the Russian forces agreed in advance.

We will have a company recon knighthood to verify the effective retreat of the Russian troops. A section of mortars will offer to us support in our mission

A highway between hills and forests and a people that seems strangely godforsaken...

We will have to verify the points marked in the map and report of any incidental good is with the local population or troops osetas or Russian. It is not necessary to occupy the targets, only to come up to them

Punctuation:

Terrestrial targets. 8 x 100 points. Up to 800 points. Only it is necessary to touch them, to to occupy them.

Points for hostile infantry: Up to 500 points

Points for hostile armoured vehicles: Up to 500 points

We must advance with great caution. The forces that were occupying the zone can be close and we do not want that our action seems hostile.

The forces that were occupying the zone can be close and we do not want that our action seems hostile. The most nearby Russian troops are provided with armoured vehicles BMP2 and modern mísiles AT. In the zone also one was finding a section of lanzagranadas. They are sufficient means like to take all the precautions. A section of mortars will give us support at all times.

Briefing red

Our government has just agreed on a tactical retreat of our tropasen territory of Osetia of the South. Before this retreat it is necessary to verify the points marked in the map and to gather the whole material and documents that in them he finds. It will have to fulfill his mission with speed. The retreat is already effective and we must not coincide with the American troops that could appear.

There should be no problem, only we are going to gather " a few roles that we forget " .Pero anyway these documents they are very important for our government and they must not fall down in hostile hands. All our mission of peace would turn out to be seriously awkward if the information that they contain comes to interested and hostile hands of the Russian people.

The companies recon and the section of mortars that left the village without gathering the whole official papers and from secret high place they will must return and recover the forgotten thing. With the exception of the commander who will have to of presenting itself immediately in the most nearby base.

We will have to go to the points marked in the map to recover for what we look, do not remain in them to waiting either for the American troops or to the villagers.

Punctuation:

Terrestrial targets. 8 x 100 points. Up to 800 points. Only it is necessary to touch them, to to occupy them.

Points for hostile infantry: Up to 500 points

Points for hostile armoured vehicles: Up to 500 points

Our mission is a clear .Llegar to the targets marked before nobody and to return healthy and safe. But let's not forget the precautions .Una company recon American goes to the zone and they are a very hard rival for the forces that we arrange. They have armament very modern AT and we will must avoid the contact with them to avoid an incident that we do not wish.

:o:eek: