FV432 MK3 Bulldog Crew ?

pkjsmith

hi i would like to say British Module is great !!!!! Well done BFC.

Now to my question, i am playing pbem's games and have notices a difference between the 7.62mm armed Bulldog, which has a 2 man crew, and the 12.7mm armed Bulldog, which had a one man crew. The manual does not show the 12.7mm armed Bulldog. Does it have a remote controlled gun operated by the driver, and if so can it fire accurately on the move ?

Thanks

paul

I don't think any of the remote mgs (U.S. or Brit) in the game are made to fire effectively on the move. None of them are stabilized. Remember, even the properly-turreted Warrior and Scimitar don't have full stabilization!

I just looked in the editor and every time I selected an Enforcer RMG armed it had a two man crew. Ah! I just now located some, they appear to be manoevre support vehicle or dedicated HQ vehicles. Regular Mech Inf Bulldogs seem to have a commander/gunner

Remote Weapon Station like M151 Protector mounted on i.e. M1126 is fully stabilized, so Enforcer RWS on FV432 Mk.3 Bulldog or FV4034 Challenger 2 with Street Fighter kit (version nr. 1 of this kit) also.

FV510 or FV101 turrets and main weapons doesen't have any stabilisation.

FV510 will recieve in nearest future completely new turret with new auto cannon with full stabilisation.