Dear Moon.....

Thank you for showing us constructive conversations are handled on forums(see Mail Ordered DISAPPOINTMENT (Brits) thread). They are shut down by admin's when they have nothing left to add to a debate. One more reason posting on this forum is futile.

Quote:

Yet another person who seems to have encountered the famous BF forum 'so what' attitude, 'if you dont like it you can 'eff off'.

(per Moon)

I am honestly speechless how anyone reading these forums or even just this thread could think something like that, but since it seems that nothing that I write in response is read, I am locking up this thread. If you are unhappy with your hardgoods, such as if it is damaged, please submit a support ticket at www.battlefront.com/helpdesk and it will be taken care of.

So what do you do? Shut down the thread. Yes your I eff off attitude is obvious. I imagine the emails flying now.

"They have a point, you know."

"I think the best bet would be to close down the thread before too many people complain."

"Good, do it."

Yes we all read the emails about people being disappointed by their British hardcopies. BF spoke and after that it is all debate or conversation, so why the need to get all fascist on us and close down an completely valid convo? I suppose only things that are in BF's favor can stay open. Amazing that the Peng's challenge can go on FOREVER, but if someone starts making valid complaints the threads get shut down. It is a forum for discussion, not a conversation between A and B. Sad is all I can say. Get some tougher skin if you can't watch a completely valid convo go on between people who have sunk a lot of time in money into this company. But what do you care if you eff off people. I mean the people who read this are only a small portion of the buying power that keeps this company afloat...right?

Hehe I think that originally cabal23 has a point, which was addressed by moon. Perhaps not fully satisfying to cabal23. However later others on both sides stepped in and rallied the thing up. Which will end up in action-reaction oo . So I can understand moon closing down the topic.

Wouldn't be happy myself to be honest about a jewel case cd, but I never even contemplated the $20 shipping :D

edit: cabal I think the last bit of your last post is a (bit) over the line...

cabal23,

I imagine the emails flying now.

Uh, no. Actually there has been no single internal email exchanged about this because there is nothing to debate. We are following a clear line with what we did, we explained it after there seems to have been some misunderstanding/misrepresentation, and there is nothing really left to debate anymore.

The thread shows plenty of things, but not what you seem to imagine it to show. I have locked it because it was on the verge of collapsing entirely into mudslinging, calling of names and all sorts of other things, nothing to do with constructive discussion. You can have that only if people are listening (or reading) and not just yapping and imagining, and that thread is full of the latter.

I am going to revise all of our order pages (when I have some time) to clearly and without the shade of doubt state what the hardgoods entail. That (and the production quality of some of the initial British forces jewel cases) is the only thing that could have been better, and I admitted it.

I am locking this thread, too. You're going to get a warning if you open another one followed by a ban. The entire thread is in full view of anyone who wants to read it and they can make up their own mind about what happened, no commentary needed.

Martin