50$ or 35$ for Brits and Marines ?

Hi,

i want to buy the CMSF Marines + British Bundle from here:

http://www.battlefront.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage_bfc&product_id=204&category_id=9&manufacturer_id=0&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=26

At the top it says 35$ but if i chose the Delivery Method it says 50$ (Download Only)...

I think if you continue to point where you have to put in your credit card number you'll see the actual price.

I just bought MARINE and BRITS Module.

Now, i installed CMSF on my new computer. So i have CMSF 1.0.

If i understand it all correct i now just have to install the MARINE Module (then it will be 1.10) and then the BRITS Module (then it will be 1.20)...and its done ?

And Another Question...

The Manual says:

After you have successfully downloaded the Combat Mission:

Shock Force - British Forces setup file (filename

CMSF_British_Forces_Setup.exe), copy this file to a folder

on your hard drive and then double-click on it to launch the

installer.

Why it says "copy this file to a folder on your hard drive" ? I mean...if i downloade it it is anyway in a folder on my harddrive ?

And another question... ;)

I sometimes have problems with my internet, now if the download of the file breaking off because my internet connection makes problems one more time ?

Then i have to buy it again ?

If i understand it all correct i now just have to install the MARINE Module (then it will be 1.10) and then the BRITS Module (then it will be 1.20)...and its done ?

Yes.

Why it says "copy this file to a folder on your hard drive" ? I mean...if i downloade it it is anyway in a folder on my harddrive ?

Often downloads end up in temporary folders. But it may be a good idea to copy the file you downloaded to a permanent place, because you cannot re-download forever (downloads expire automatically after 365 days)

I sometimes have problems with my internet, now if the download of the file breaking off because my internet connection makes problems one more time ?

Then i have to buy it again ?

No. You get 10 downloads (for up to 365 days). Normally you will never need more than one download however. Simply use a so-called "download manager". Some browsers (such as Firefox or Opera for example) already have one "built-in", or you can use an external one like Download Express, or GetRight etc. With download managers, even if your connection breaks off, you can resume your download from where it stopped. This resume does not count as an extra download.

Our store, unlike many others, does not use a "special" downloader and will work with pretty much any download manager out there.