If I would make a Mod or change the game.

I really like that solution of enacting a "Malta Effect" for bypassing certain island groups. You could say that once the communication net got over extended(to far between ports) or an enemy presence on some island bisected the net activates a reduced supply to all bases downstream.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Malta" could work in both ways.

Japan gets better supply in Australia / New Zealand (or wherever) if cartain islands are japanes controlled,

the UK / the US could get better supply or certain other "good" things if they free and / or controll certain islands.

Lets call the concept "island points". The more you collect, the merrier the warfare.

You know, the "island points" scenario makes perfect sense and I believe it will fit the SC model. Closest thing I've heard that could be a "fix all" for making the islands valuable.

Since the logistical net enhances the supply dynamics we must only identify the islands that comprise "the net", making the effect dependent upon their occupation by one side or the other.

Obviously the surrounding islands would then become desirable as a support mechanism for the invasion or defense of the "point" islands.

Excellent suggestion xwood! Hubert???? Is it doable??? Bill101???