Something Else To Look Forward To With the Brits Module! :)

Hello everyone,

So I did a stupid. When I got the Brits Beta, I was so excited that I failed to back up my 1.11 copy, and so now all of the work that I've done on my scenarios and campaigns is now only compatible with 1.20. So, once the Brits and the 1.20 patch go public, I got two things that'll go on the Repository immediately! :D

1st Thing: Tip of the Spear Mini-Campaign (Requires USMC Module and patch 1.20)

ToSPub.jpg

Take command of the Light Armored Recon (LAR) and Combined Anti-Armor Team (CAAT) elements of the 15th MEU as they lead the MEU's advance westwards from the beaches. There are four missions included, in which you face practically every type of threat that the Syrian Army can bring to bear.

2nd Thing: Cobra's Strike Mini-Campaign (Requires British Forces Module and (obviously) patch 1.20)

CSPub.jpg

Take command of the 1st Platoon of C "Cobras" Company, 1st Battalion, 502nd Parachute Infantry Regiment, as the 101st Airborne Division air assaults into northwestern Syria. This campaign is very similar in intention to my "From the Dawn to Setting Sun" mini-campaign, and it plays a lot like it. If anything, with a smaller platoon, you care even more about the lives of individual men under your command than you did before. This is another all-infantry bash, and it uses the IBCT organization that's been brought about in the Brits Module. This one is also four missions long.

Hope you guys enjoy these campaigns once they come out! :D

-FMB

Sounds great! Can't wait!

I've been checking the forum almost every day to see if British module is out...

While waiting it I need to finish painting our house. Uh, so hot here this summer that I want to skip painting and start playing inside instead. :D