New TOW mod warehouse

eniced73

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone with mods for Tow 1!! My comp. crashed and I am reloading Tow1. I sent private messages to a couple people about sending me their mods but only one person answered. I know I seen a recent post on someone else looking for mods so if you can send me any that you have I will try to upload to Green As Jades sight. Please respond here if you have anything to upload. Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
I was able to rescue some of my mods from my HDD. I will upload to http://towhouse.greenasjade.net/mods after I hear from the authors.

Hi,... need a little help here,... i alrdy download this SS camo but seems no change at all.. can u guide me how & where should i extract to which tow folder?... is it in main tow folder or Ai or something?...

currently right now im using JSH 1.3.2 patch...

many thanks.. :D

post-30456-141867621119_thumb.jpg

Hi,... need a little help here,... i alrdy download this SS camo but seems no change at all.. can u guide me how & where should i extract to which tow folder?... is it in main tow folder or Ai or something?...

currently right now im using JSH 1.3.2 patch...

many thanks.. :D

Go back to the GAJ site and download the Late War SScamo mod . (what you have is just the skin from an earlier mod.)

There are 21 files in 2 folders. Lucky for you It is an auto execute zip file embedded in a RAR file so you only need to extract anywhere (desktop) and click on the exe file and choose unzip.

I also include a text file for manual instructions.

Go back to the GAJ site and download the Late War SScamo mod . (what you have is just the skin from an earlier mod.)

There are 21 files in 2 folders. Lucky for you It is an auto execute zip file embedded in a RAR file so you only need to extract anywhere (desktop) and click on the exe file and choose unzip.

Hi Nikki, sorie 4d late reply i was away this fiew days... thxs 4 ur reply aniway really appreciate ur help & tips.. ok sure i will go GAJ site & download the late SScamo..

once again many thxs :)

is this work for any tow version?...

no, german soldiers models are different in ToW2 (if that's what you mean by different versions)

nope... what i mean different version is the game version some TOW1 games from battlefront some cilypso, mine is newera (thai version)...

i do exactly according his instruction

(" Auto install: extract the rar file anywhere and execute the Latewar_SScamo.exe file and choose the default unzip path (c:\). ")

i unzip exe folder to location programfile tow main folder, but still the SS units & SS snipers no change at all...

or did i unzip the wrong location?...

post-30456-141867621382_thumb.jpg

there is two file, 1st i unzip ger_ss_summer 198KB rar file,but nikki told me that is only a skin have to go GAJ again & download late_war_SScamo 243KB, both files i extract & unzip to TOW main folder programfile... but once i played the SS uinit it still wearing the old brown camo for the snipers & SS troops still pea-capped uniform...

i tink must have do something wrong somewhere.. i will try unzip again...

no, german soldiers models are different in ToW2 (if that's what you mean by different versions)

ok now im a bit confuse... what i do is i unzip it to my tow main folder then i cut & paste to "C:\Program Files\1C Company\Theatre of War\data\units\human\ger" overwrite the old Infantry SS folder... once again i tried & it works but not in camo green colour , its old dark brown same as SS sniper uniforms...

about the ger_ss_camo_summer folder,where exactly should i put it? :confused:

bcoz in my TOW 1C company files i couldnt find 'models\Human\sk_0\ger'

plz helppp!!!.... :(

post-30456-141867621384_thumb.jpg

http://towhouse.greenasjade.net/

Courtesy of greenasjage. Thanks alot man.

I know TOW 2 is out but some still enjoy TOW 1. Any uploads would be appreciated by those of us that are having a hard time finding your mods since CMMODS closed. Thanks.

I'm still pissed as the battlefront folks tell me I cannot get access to the editor or any other items outside the basic game with my new Vista. Frankly that killed TOW for me.

If they can fix CMBB and AK for Vista why not the "full Monty" for TOW1 ?????????

@ sukor313:

Do you have extracted the SFS files with SFS extractor? If not, then, this is normal that you don't have the 'models\Human\sk_0\ger' files in your main ToW folder: theses files are packed inside *.SFS files. Simply unzip the archive to ToW main folder; the new files will be read by the game before the ones compressed in the SFS and will replace them. Your problem probably comes from having extracted the files to the wrong place.

make sure you have the files extracted to a path like this:

"C:\Program Files\1C Company\Theatre of War\models\Human\sk_0\ger"

If you're not sure what to do, it is probably better to extract to a temporary folder first, and then copy and paste the content of the zipped archive to the correct folder.

I don't have installed thoses files yet, so I'm not really sure what the content of the archive is, but seing that it is skins to replace the old textures, I'm pretty sure they'll have to be extracted here: "C:\Program Files\1C Company\Theatre of War\models\Human\sk_0\ger"

I hope this will help.

-Knokke

Its true the mod is automatically pathed for the Battlefront version. Extract the exe from rar and 2 clicks done! Auto installed.

However the exe can be renamed to Zip and manually extracted. Dropping folders to the Tow root as knokke correctly stated above.

@ sukor313:

Do you have extracted the SFS files with SFS extractor? If not, then, this is normal that you don't have the 'models\Human\sk_0\ger' files in your main ToW folder: theses files are packed inside *.SFS files. Simply unzip the archive to ToW main folder; the new files will be read by the game before the ones compressed in the SFS and will replace them. Your problem probably comes from having extracted the files to the wrong place.

make sure you have the files extracted to a path like this:

"C:\Program Files\1C Company\Theatre of War\models\Human\sk_0\ger"

If you're not sure what to do, it is probably better to extract to a temporary folder first, and then copy and paste the content of the zipped archive to the correct folder.

I don't have installed thoses files yet, so I'm not really sure what the content of the archive is, but seing that it is skins to replace the old textures, I'm pretty sure they'll have to be extracted here: "C:\Program Files\1C Company\Theatre of War\models\Human\sk_0\ger"

I hope this will help.

-Knokke

Yes Knokke thanks 4ur help i done it!... fuhhh!.. pretty tough ya!... i do it manually step by step... and its done!... thanks guys 4ur help.... :D

post-30456-141867621387_thumb.jpg

thks Nikki... i do it manually the late_ss_infantry folder i copy & paste to my tow SS infantry ( overwite ) & the other folder SS_summer_camo i copy & paste into my 3dobj folder & its done!.... thanks so much i like the late SS camo its so realistic... :)

Peoples using Vista 32 bits sometimes have problems because they forgot to launch the game and editors with administrator privileges; other than that there is no problem.

There was a problem with ToW2 editors and Vista 64 bits, but a patch has been released to correct the problem.