Looking for overall invasion map

When I first recieved the game (v1.0) I also got the big fold-out (hard copy) map showing the overall invasion routes for Army, Marines, Brits, NATO. But my fold-out map's gone missing. Does anyone have directions or a link to an electronic overall invasion map? I did a quick look on the game website and found nothing.

Thanks in advance :P

MikeyD, provide me with your email and I can send it to you, I found mine and are in the progress of scanning it into the computer.

/Chainsaw

Not sure if it is out of bounds or not, but would you consider posting the file in the repository?

Not sure if it is out of bounds or not, but would you consider posting the file in the repository?

Dunno, kinda depends on what steve & Co says, we who did recieve that map did it because we put up a extra expensive order, and that kinda goes away if its spread for free on the repository?

Dunno, kinda depends on what steve & Co says, we who did recieve that map did it because we put up a extra expensive order, and that kinda goes away if its spread for free on the repository?

I just went to the BF store and they are indeed still selling CMSF with the map. I'm sure there is no question that posting it would be inappropriate.

When i purchased CMSF and The Marines Module I did not buy the map for whatever reason.:confused: Looking at it now I have no idea why I didnt buy it but, regardless I dont have it. I would be willing to pay for the map if it came as a seperate item. Though it appears that it only comes as part of the bundle selection.....

....but I would buy it if I could BFC would sell it......

....like i said no problem purchasing the map (ok and the mouse pad too).....

....did i mention I would buy it if......

:D

Steve