Runtime Error

I have been playing Operation Z...me as allies and the AI as Japan. The game crashed to the desktop, no message or anything, about 7 turns or so in...no big deal as I just restarted. However I just had the crash occur again and this time I got the message Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library / runtime error. Dont know how to send the game file but if you instruct me I will try to do so....at this point I dont think i will start back up just incase I can send you the last turn first....anyway please advise ....thanks

Rev

What I personally always do is, go to recent places and its right there (Save folder). There is of course another way which will always work, and that is to go to wherever you saved the game to. There should also be a folder named battlefront, and in it you should find all the battlefront games you purchased. From here go to SC PT, and then scroll down to the folder named save and open it. It's up to you to then to find the relevant turn file and send it to the appropriate people.

In order to get to the save folder the easy way simply open up the editor, and this will make it so all you have to do is go to recent places like I do, and attach the turn. Good luck, and let me know if you need any further assistance.

Hi RevJack,

Sorry for the delayed response as it was a bank holiday over here this past weekend. This is typically an Operating System error related to a corrupted installation etc.

Can you try a reboot and tell me if the error persists? If it does I would suggest a full uninstall and reinstall to see if that does the trick.

Hope this helps,

Hubert

Thanks for the response Hubert...Well I have a lot of hours invested in this scenario and I have been trying to finish it over the last few days and it has crashed several times since I posted here about it. I will uninstall/re-install after/if and when I can finish as I can just return to auto-save and at least play a few turns before it crashes....

Stalemate...Two things...#1-the Japanese, at least in AI mode, seem much better and the game seems much more balanced with the 1.02 patch. #2- this game is a heck of a lot of FUN to play....now it's back to another learning lesson for me and more game time...Thanks for a great game once again Hubert!!