FMB Wants You! (New Campaign)

I'm about ready to wrap up a new campaign, called Operation Hangman. It's a 10-mission, non-dynamic campaign that has two core forces:

A Company, 2nd Battalion, 87th Infantry Regiment, 3rd (Spartan) Brigade Combat Team, 10th Mountain Division

OHPub1.jpg

4th Battalion, 56th Syrian National Guard Regiment, supported by US Army Special Forces Operational Detachment Alpha 517

OHPub2.jpg

It's an all-infantry, brutal mountain slugfest of a COIN op, based loosely on some Afghani ops. The basic idea is that while there's been some Iraq-style insurgency going on in some of the major cities, a band of Hezbollah-supported guerrillas has taken to the western mountains and are wreaking some major havoc; your job is to clean them out while giving the newly established Syrian National Guard some respect.

Though it seems like the core forces are quite large, the missions are generally quite manageable; you'll never have more than a reinforced company to command in any one battle.

So, if you're interested in beta-testing, send me a PM with your email address. I'm going to be traveling until sometime tomorrow afternoon GMT, so I won't be able to respond until then, but shoot me a PM and I'll give you the files after that.

Thanks all!

-FMB

hi is this campaign playable as 2 player PBEM, I have only found one mini campaign that is, that’s all, if it can be played WEGO then I will test it, but it will take a while, otherwise I can't, as I only play human opponents in CMSF.

I know it is a lot of work balancing forces but I wish more people would design balanced 2 player campaigns as there is a serious lack of them in the File Repositories. I just think it would be cool to play a campaign against a reliable opponent and have a balanced score at the end of it.

thanks

paul