Another Marines review

http://www.tacticularcancer.com/content.php?id=50

His last line "While I’m still waiting for that elusive holy grail of a truly worthy AI opponent this will certainly keep me occupied for quite some time to come." is a pretty good argument for PBEM - unless I am your opponent, in which case you may wish to stick with the AI.

Definitely not an "in depth" review, but it "feels" a more in depth than the PC Gamer review, YMMV.

Good review.

I have to agree with teh summation:

"In the end it really boils down to that old stereotype that most expansions are only to be recommended if you enjoyed the original. The new units are interesting and fun to play with, the new campaign offers a lot of challenge, and the single mission scenarios are mostly well done and worthy of some time. There are however no real new gameplay elements added. Though I would normally not recommend a game based on the mods and user made scenarios I do have to mention them in this instance. There are scores of missions and even fully fledged campaigns made by users that rival and sometimes even put the ones that Battlefront’s provided to shame. While I’m still waiting for that elusive holy grail of a truly worthy AI opponent this will certainly keep me occupied for quite some time to come."