Milk Run fails to proceed to next mission

Having completed Milk Run with a marginal victory but in overtime (+7mins) no matter what I do, the game crashes at 15% loading when trying to advance to the next mission.

No matter what I try, this happens.

Is this a bug as the mission is completed after the normal allotted time?

Using version 1.10

Any help appreciated.

1 option is to start the mission again and complete it in the time limit to see if that changes this problem.

But I thought 1.11 was not compatible with 1.1 so i would have to start the campaign over again? or am I wrong there?

You might be able to continue the campaign from a previous save, it's worth a try. But either way you'll have to update to 1.11, the campaign was broken in 1.10. Also, if you do have to start over, it will be worth going through it once more with all of the nice changes that 1.11 brings anyway.

Installed the patch 1.11, both the milkrun mission and the pooh missions failed to load, but the decisions mission did load, so have continued the campaign from that point.

I do like the old processing bar and replay mode.

Just got back to the Milk run mission, fingers crossed that it works now, I will update either way when passed this mission.

In general appears to run overall better in the new patch.

It's honestly pretty hard to test the campaigns that are made before the new patches come out. So a campaign that was made in say 1.08 may be shot in 1.10+. Just not enough time in the day to play it to make sure its going as planned. The changes to TO&E may be a big culprit. Steve changes it as much for the Brits as I change clothes. He is the definition of TO&E Changer Grog. :)