For Mord

Meach

Hey, dunno if you will ever read this thread but I want you to know that we are keeping you in mind while you do your infantry training.

The real test is when you hit the Stan or Iraq. I am pretty damn sure that I can say from all the forum lads, "Keep on going, Mord"

You may be out of sight but not out of mind.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey, thanks a lot for the thread Meach and everyone that replied...glad to know I wasn't forgotten while I was away. Very nice my friend. I am humbled.

^5 brother.

Mord.

P.S. Lethaface the only war crimes were committed on me...I had to eat about 100 MREs! My colon will never be the same.

Hey Mord,

Good to have you back in 1 piece!

Just read your story, hope you recovered fully.

What can a man say... Life is sweet, life is bitter; but there will always be liquor ;) And I guess something that doesn't kill you can only make you stronger.

I reckon that if I'll ever enlist it will be in service of a South-East Asian country. I bet they serve Nasi Goreng Kampong even in the field :)

Hey Mord,

Just read your story, hope you recovered fully.

What can a man say... Life is sweet, life is bitter; but there will always be liquor ;)

And hookers...cheap ones.

Good to have you back in 1 piece!

Thanks, man! Good to be back.

Mord.