Combat mission shock force: Marines

Hi guys its me are you remember?:) (the guy from germany)

So i have a question, i want buy combat mission shock force marines, and the other addons. But I dont know where to buy it here. Karstadt? Saturn? Media Markt? can anyone tell me where i can buy it?

Hi!

Nur das Basisspiel CMSF wird in Deutschland im Handel vertrieben. CMSF Marines gibt es nur bei www.battlefront.com/store

Thx all!:)

Und @Moon danke dir für die schnelle antwort. Endlich mal ein deutscher!;)

Naja schade das es nicht auf dem deutschen markt zu kaufen gibt würde ihn kaufen! Aber naja schade pech halt!

Es gibt Marines auf dem deutschen Markt... nur halt über Battlefront direkt und nicht im Laden um die Ecke. Unser europäisches Lager ist in Deutschland :)

it sounds like, "My cat is too tight :) Yes?

however the "Meine" is absolutely correct, the other spelling is rather off, if you want to say what i think you want to say ;)

Yes. That was what i'm after. German is said to be pretty hard language to learn because of it's complex rules in grammar and by my friends that sentence holds some important basic rules of German grammar. I can't tell is it true, but it was enough funny to stick into my head.

Anteeksi, en ymmärrä. =P

(For those of you other than Sergei and Secondbrooks, that's Finnish.)

But what does "Ääliö älä lyö, ööliä läikkyy" mean?

True, German isn't easy to learn, much Finnish is much harder. But I love it! =)

Wow. Moon, du bist deutschsprachig? Hätt' ich nicht gedacht...obwohl ich mich ja selbst auch gern verstecke ;). Jedenfalls nett hier mal ein gespräch in deutsch zu sehen...auflockernd auf jeden fall. Anders eben :).

Grüsse auch an Pandur - bei dir merkt mans :D. Nicht bös gemeint ;). Irgendwer anderer ist hier auch noch aus österreich aber ich kann mich beim besten willen nicht erinnern, wer...

Anyway back to english: finnish is probably harder to learn than german but sooo beautiful to read, love it!

You're right I'm drunk. So sue me :D