Game Manual?

Can anybody direct me to an online version of the game manual? I recently purchased CMBB via a Red Ant game re-release and there wasn't a manual included, nor was on included on the disk.

While I've figured out the basics of the game, the AI keeps blitzing me so I figure I've got quite alot to learn about gameplay and figured the manual would be a good place to start! :confused:

The manual is not on the CD, but it is installed into your game directory, also accesible through the start menu folder for CMBB.

While I would definitely recommend reading the manual cover to cover to get a better understanding of what makes up the game engine, there is not a lot of tips for tactics as far as actually making you more likely to win. For that reading through the forums is a good idea, including the archived 2002-3 threads.

Hallo Ironblood,

Congratulations on being smart enough to buy the finest WW2 game available. The lack of a manual is a biggish problem but given that enormous amounts of the game were not explicitly told to players don't feel its the end of the world. BF felt people should learn gradually ... alternatively the manual would have had to been huge to cover everything in the game : )

Searching the archives is very useful for particular points as often you would have answer/discussions that could run for 11 pages. Fortunately some are answered simply!

http://www.battlefront.com/community/showthread.php?t=85414

Is a very very recent thread by another noobie

Incidentally if you put your location - which I guess is N. America you may have a friendly player in the same city who would show you the ropes. Not likely but possible - I know a small Australian city with 5 very active players who meet up as an example of all things being possible. Here in the UK we are more reserved and need a proper introduction : )

I will repeat what I said in the thread I refer to. Expect to lose plenty. Play fast just to get the experience. See if you can cotton on whats happening - some of it will be blindingly obvious as it will be like RL. Make a note of the funny things and have a quick search of the archive. But have fun.

Well, I´m actually in doubt whether there´s even five CM players in my country, Denmark. I think, I´ve only come across two or three danes in this forum.

So five at one wedding...wow

BTW: Does anyone know of any female CM-players? Just curious.

Cheers

Well, I´m actually in doubt whether there´s even five CM players in my country, Denmark. I think, I´ve only come across two or three danes in this forum.

So five at one wedding...wow

BTW: Does anyone know of any female CM-players? Just curious.

Cheers

Six. I met 5.

Females? The one who did the Hamstergrenadier mod comes to mind. Long time ago...

In WeBoB three years ago when I was looking at the sides for an intercontinental tourney I think Australia had 22 players - all in the eastern half. As it happened we had enough for 6 teams to represent Europe, Australasia [had to include the Kiwis], East USA , West USA, Canada and the UK. Europe has increased its membership I know because I last year sponsored in a German, a Frenchman and a Belgian. : )

I cannot recall if the Aussies were mainly Adelaide or Melbourne. No women members as the sole one we had left a couple of years ago. There is always a degree of turnover even in the best clubs : )

Edit : A quick scan of the list: It is Adelaide , and we have a Danish player.

• 2 weeks later...