game Manual

I just bought the game via download and I can't find a manual with the game. I looked at the online manual, but it is to small for me to read and there doesn't appear to be any way to download it. Does the downloaded version come with a manual? If not is there any way to get a pdf version?

Whatever you do, don't actually buy the CD for the printed manual -- it is a joke and a rip-off, even compared to the SC2 Blitzkrieg version. It's sized to fit INSIDE the CD case, is in some cases illegible, smells bad, and in B&W is not a patch on the OL version -- on page 3, for example, I quote: "each major power and their minor allies has a unique color" in this case all of them are shades of grey -- :mad: Go figure !!

This is really the ONLY negative experience I have had with the SC community, and I wish I had only ordered the DL version.

While previous SC manuals were sized bigger because we didn't do DVD style boxes in the past*, they always have been black&white inside, and they probably all smelled bad when coming fresh off the press ;)

*We're now doing DVD style boxes because of easier handling, safer shipping, and because the cost went down when compared to a few years ago.

Martin

WTH (What the Heaven) with the crying? Both the digital & paper manual are just fine. Where are all the Players? Where are the Legends & Icons?

@Gorgin --- Dude, you're right, but actually wrong. I love the fact I can fit the manual inside the jewel case. You going to cry about the AI next? How about we play a game? I wanna see how good at wargaming you really are. Or would you rather flap your gums about manuals & such?

-Legend

WTH (What the Heaven) with the crying? Both the digital & paper manual are just fine. Where are all the Players? Where are the Legends & Icons?

@Gorgin --- Dude, you're right, but actually wrong. I love the fact I can fit the manual inside the jewel case. You going to cry about the AI next? How about we play a game? I wanna see how good at wargaming you really are. Or would you rather flap your gums about manuals & such?

-Legend

This is why I dont like posting Rambo, instead of helping new players with your talent for the game you berate them every chance you get, it would be much better for the forums if you could use your knowledge of the game for helping playes instead of downing them.

Willy

@Willy --- Good, I hope complainers quit complaining over stupid stuff in the Forum. In this specific case, the digital & printed manual are just fine. Maybe the complainer should be more specific than call the manual a joke....."don't buy it".

If you had some self esteem, a strong backbone, and a something intelligent to say, maybe you wouldn't get so scared to post.

Legend >>> OUT