Anyone still play?

CMBO is good but not as good as the later two. The final, CMAK, being the most bug free and refined.

There is the Opponent Finder Forum

http://www.battlefront.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=74

which is rather quiet nowadays. Quite a lot of players have migrated to clubs where dropped games are less likely and there is a community. I play at WeBoB which is possibly the least ladderish. Take a look here:

http://webandofbrothers.de/index.htm

However CMBO is very minor in most clubs. I have not played it since CMBB came out. If you have any queries ask them here or send me an e-mail through this forum.

I discovered this game about a year ago and have been playing it with a few guys from work since then. Does anyone out there still play at all?

Yep, still playing it. In fact, I've maintained all along that CMBO was the one most fun to play, and that frankly the realism and fixes that came with CMBB and CMAK didn't make them more fun to actually play. To each his own.

I discovered this game about a year ago and have been playing it with a few guys from work since then. Does anyone out there still play at all?

I'm still waiting for Battlefront to finish their Mac OS X update that they've been working on for the past, oh, 8 years ... (Hint - they dropped Mac customers when Mac OS X was released in 2000.)

I have managed to get 10 or so to play in my Tournaments still, so there is a small group out there playing, I also notice that there is others still downloading CMBO scenarios from the Depot - but most might still be playing vs AI

I think you mean, excellent, fantastic and very enjoyable tourney's Sly runs! and to add, the players from this still play outside of the tourney - PS thanks Sly for the scenario you sent Crow(Jeff) am playing this at the moment