Where are the Scenarios and Mods

I tried the Scenario Depot and CMMODS today and both links are dead, I'd like to try Paper Tigers great work but I can't find a link. CM had the most loyal following that I know of in the genre but alas the times they are a changing..BF hopefully realizes how vital survival is linked to the *after purchase support of the loyal fans who take time and money to create for the game...where are the Scenarios and Mods..have I totally overlooked and missed them?

Just about all Shock Force mods/scenarios/campaigns are at cmmods. I started/hosted a website to host my own mods, but since I am still learning how to actually make websites, its a ways off. ;)

Battlefront is any day now to going launch their own mod/scenario host. For now it looks like it will be free.

Just about all Shock Force mods/scenarios/campaigns are at cmmods. I started/hosted a website to host my own mods, but since I am still learning how to actually make websites, its a ways off. ;)

Battlefront is any day now to going launch their own mod/scenario host. For now it looks like it will be free.

Hopefully CMMODS will be up soon and I'm looking forward to BF providing space for the hard work being done for the game..all of the best battles in CMBB were created by the players which only increased more interest in the CM series...the CM pre SF was/is the gold standard which many of the better game companies always wished they could dup..reading CM forum archives proves this in spades. I only hope BF includes all the great mods and scenarios for the still extremely popular CMBB and CMAK series which I suspect will get an update eventually..who doesn't like that era especially all the richness BF put into it only now with updated graphics...yes! :=)

thanks