I can't DL my preorder...???

Charlie901

I got Martin's email with a new password, but the BFC site refuses to accept it, in Exploder or Firefox, whether it's copy+pasted or carefully typed.

And yes, I've checked the Caps lock and all the other "doh" stuff.

I'm pretty much at a dead stop here. Can I create a new account and transfer my purchase over to it?

Thanks for your reply Moon. I am downloading the module right now, I just registered once again. I tried to reset my password, but somehow, my username (for which I used my email address) was not correct, although I don't remember having changed it. I haven't yet received the new registration mail, though. I checked my email account for spam. When I ordered ShockForce last year, I had no problems with the registration mail (unfortunately, I deleted it). Well, I hope I will be playing the game in 30 minutes or so. I just hope it doesn't cause any problems that I am double registrated now.

Well, your order information is saved in your original account. If you registered new now, then you can't access that info obviously in your new account. Other than that - no problem with double registration.

Keep in mind that Usernames are 25 letters long, max.

Emails sometimes are blocked at the server level; especially gmail, hotmail and others seem to be doing it a lot. So looking at your spam folder won't do anything. You should whitelist sales@battlefront.com with your email provider FIRST and then request your password email. Unfortunately once the email leaves our server there is no way to ensure from our end that it will reach you.

Moon, thank you very much for your help. I have just received the registration mail with my password. It was not a problem with spam settings, as it seems, the mail just took some time until it arrived. I have installed the module and it works fine.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend and thanks again.

I too am now successfully logged in and installed on two PCs (one XP and one Windows 2000) and performance looks good so far.

Now to carve out time to actually PLAY the game....

Steve, Martin, et al, I can't thank you enough for the prompt and helpful customer service. For all our whining, Monday morning quarterbacking and blueskying, we love you. You're a one-of-a-kind company and a class act!

Looking forward to reading some great reviews and creating some great digital battles.