Europen Theatre Pde by Mr. White

Amadeus

I would like to play this scenario pbem.

Does anyone of you know if there are any problems by playing this big scenario. In the waw-version the problem was, when moscow fell, the game would not make stalingrad a capitol, so the russians could not place units. Don't wanna play so far even in multiplayer and stopped by the scenario.

Not sure to be honest but if you crack open the campaign in the Editor you can easily check this by looking at the Alternate capitals for the USSR. If it lists any others, i.e. other than just Moscow it should work fine. Also, you can confirm that the Victory scripts do not end the game prematurely if Moscow is captured as well by taking a look at those.

Hope this helps,

Hubert

• 2 weeks later...

This is an excellent mod! But now I have a slight problem. When opening the Convoy dialog window an error happens all the time and the game crashes to desktop.

ERROR

FAILED (Convoy_map_dialog: draw_Flags_to_buffer): Segmentation violation

Using Windows Vista Home Premium (32-bit), SC2 PDE v.1.01

That is Ok, if you are on Vista they hide the saved game files. Navigate to your installation directory and then click on a button at the top of the navigation bar called 'Compatibility Files' and this should point you to where the saved game files are located. My guess is that the installation of the new campaign is not necessarily installed correctly but I will need the saved game file to confirm.

Hubert

That is Ok, if you are on Vista they hide the saved game files. Navigate to your installation directory and then click on a button at the top of the navigation bar called 'Compatibility Files' and this should point you to where the saved game files are located. My guess is that the installation of the new campaign is not necessarily installed correctly but I will need the saved game file to confirm.

Hubert

OK. That was it! Just Vista doing it´s things.