Comeback

Hi,

I've bought CMSF last year and abandoned it due to known problems.

Today I've cleaned up my room, seen CMSF and I've tried it again with the 1.08 patch.

Now I'm impressed! Glad, that I haven't sold it!...Looking forward to the marines module and further improvements.

Is there any campaign/scenario/mod which is a must have?

Thanks!

Hi,

I've bought CMSF last year and abandoned it due to known problems.

Today I've cleaned up my room, seen CMSF and I've tried it again with the 1.08 patch.

Now I'm impressed! Glad, that I haven't sold it!...Looking forward to the marines module and further improvements.

Is there any campaign/scenario/mod which is a must have?

Thanks!

Glad you've given CM:SF another chance. But hold on to your hat cause it's gonna get better-er! www.CMMODS.com is loaded with excellent Scen and Mods and you will want the quick Battle Maps called QBG Vol 1-3. You'll want to load them into your CM:SF/Games/Quick Battle Maps file. There are also several other QBG maps styles From large to tiny. For maps designed for 2 player play (PBEM/Hotseat) dl QBG/2P. This one loads into your CM:SF/Games/Scenario file. Welcome Home!

Definately check out PaperTiger's Hasrabit and Perdition campaigns for excellent red on red action. Webwing's Ghost Campaign is still a great choice for blue on red. As far as individual scenarios go, there are too many good ones to list. One of my personal favorite scenario designers is GeorgeMC, you'll find a few of his scenarios on CMMODS. As far as crucial mods go, all of them can be found on CMMODS. There are several mods that together will transform the Syrian Army into the Russian Army, with new uniforms, Russian speech, new camo, etc. I'm also partial to the UN mods that convert the US forces into UN peacekeepers.