CMSF Marines: Can we hope for an UPDATE this month?

Like the thread title suggests, can we hope for an update from BFC about the Marines module this month? It's almost three months since the original announcement and there has been nothing since (except to notify us that one of the Beta testers had posted a video at Youtube). Obviously the tone is a bit sarcastic and I'm hoping for an update much more quickly than the end of this month.:D I'm really not expecting the module to be released this month but I'm really hoping that you can get it out sometime next month.

I'm not expecting any inside info to be revealed at this point but it would be nice to know if the artwork for the T-90s has been finished yet. I still haven't seen any screenshots of the T-90 yet so I'm going to assume that the artwork is still incomplete.

I have compliled a short list of the changes we KNOW we're going to see in the new module and 1.1 patch. If I have missed something, please add it to this list.

BFC have already let it slip that there will be a substantial overhaul to the Infantry behaviour in-game as well as their ability to exploit important terrain features such as hill crests and walls. And even some sort of notification to the player how his force will do this in advance.

There will also be improvements to the way vehicles are damaged by small and medium calibre weapons.

And, err, that's it.

I've been hoping for an update for the last few days, I am pumped up. I am guessing, seeing that Moon is the only rep around lately, that the guys are balls out working on the module. Or they are in a strip bar somewhere...

I am chomping at the bit to find out what the surprises might be mentioned on the Marines page.

Anyways my fingers are crossed we'll hear some news.

Mord.

Steve's in Maine, I think Charles is too. They used to have a topless doughnut shop in Portland...gives a whole new meaning to dunkin' donuts.

To answer your second question, glaze is a known insulator.

Ok, I am ready for my update, Mr. DeMille.

Mord.