Entering Hell v1

Howdy all, My second attempt at a mission. I could realy do with any feedback 'cos its a big mission and hard to test on my own, so feel free to email or post any coments.

Presenting Entering Hell v1

enteringhelloriginalet6.png

Its over at http://www.cmmods.com

The mission is the first in a sequence im going to put together, they will follow an assault on the city of Al Hasakah (36°30'25.65"N , 40°47'36.04"E)

This first op is a night assault to secure the approach to the city. Using a mainly dissmounted infantry force and the cover of darkness can you secure the area without lossing vital men and equipment?

Enjoy one and all

[ December 16, 2007, 05:26 AM: Message edited by: Hev ]

I have just played it, and I have enjoyed it very much, the 1.05 patch seems to be a great improvement (what a pity the new bug with low walls).

Very nice MOUT in this battle, the infantry using

the assault order did great, at least in my case.

Thanks for the scenario. Looking forward to see more of you ;)

************* SPOILERS *************

I won a Major Victory in my first attempt with only 9 kills, and lost no vehicle. The enemy surrendered before even attempting to assault the factory (the ruins of it). Therefore, to make the game more challenging I would remove some arty and some the second tanks platoon. Consider adding more red forces too, at night the US is in great advantage, specially now that infantry reacts much butter.

I played your map. I liked it more than I thought I would. In fact I really liked it.

Spoilerssssssssssss

I lost 6 dead and 19 wounded. The enemy 209 KIA 172 wounded.

I think if you take away some of the arty the map would be more of a fight. I've got to say though, if this map was set durning daylight hours it would have been a real tough fight.

So in conclusion less arty, only one platoon of tanks instead of two. Unless you make it a daylight operation.

• 3 weeks later...