CMBB PBEM Error

I'm unable to load my opponent's PBEM file that he sent me. Whenever I try I hear an "error" beep on the main screen and nothing at all happens. I told him to reload the turn and upload it to me again. In case that doesn't work though, could anybody give me some idea of what could be wrong and how I may fix it?

I had the same problem that you have when I was using aol. I found that the files were not complete.

Try having your opponent resend the file without replaying the turn. It usally worked the second time around.

As Redwolf stated check the text, they should have end of PBEM file at the end I believe.

Yahoo did play some tricks with me earlier...that´s the reason I use it only for CM contacts not pbemming. Sometimes when the file was long, say 1mb it truncated the message and sometimes those were "corrupted" so they wouldn´t play right.

Hope you get them to work. I guess you both have the same patch version too? As it usually shows the opponent has a different version, message?

-LT