The Brits have arrived on youtube!

DeLaVega

Hi all,

after more than 3 months the next part of my little video series has landed on youtube.

I`m thrilled to announce that... ;)

Okay, no one of you has waited for this, yet I wanted to say it. :)

I hope it can bring everyone a little entertainment who is willing to interrupt playing around with the latest patch for 10 minutes.

I have to admit that it was quite hard again to realize how youtube dismantled the graphics and especially the sound :-( .

I also hope that no one minds the creative liberty I took this time. :)

Have fun!

theanvilcoveronlinenu0.jpg

Ticket for the VIP Lounge:

Hey guys, thanks for your comments! Nice to hear that you liked it.

@Uwe:

The exact list you can find in the video description. I used ToW and Il-2/ Pacific Fighters as always and for the composing in the background some graphics from "Company of Heroes Opposing Fronts" and "Medal of Honor Airborne".

It`s really a pity that there are no cities in ToW, otherwise I wouldn`t have used the background graphics of other games. Don`t want to destroy the illusion but this whole end battle just happened in the ONE street of the St. Lo map. :) Needed a little patience to force the units into it, especially the Tiger. Hahaha.

About the nurses I have to agree. We have seen enough male medics bending over innocent and helpless victims. ;)

@MikoyanPT:

Nice to "hear" that you are still on this channel! :) And thanks for your nice comment, of course!

WoW :eek: That was absolutely amazing, best game movie I have seen in ages - thanks. Damn shame it missed the ToW movie competition, its a sure winner. Love the bit with the crashing Mossie - great editing technique :D Can we get it as a higher resolution download?? I would love to keep that one on the hard drive.

Thanks again!

@Tankbuster:

The contest video had to be natural and no mix up of different things. Well, that was then and now is now. :)

If I should get it managed to get the file small enough with decent quality I will think about uploading it, in the moment the source is still too big and I need a break from rendering, because this time the waiting almost killed me. Really weird, actually I think my PC isn`t too slow... But thanks for your interest!

(can you imagine that this whole "video making" sucked around 250GB? :eek: Unbelievable for 10 minutes...

There was a time for Steven Splieberg and James Cameron now it's your time De La Vega :D Wow, trully impressive work of art.I said it before you have a real talent for making movies. Send your work to some producer !

I wish that we could have sounds like this in the game to give the sens of an action movie to your playing :rolleyes:

Can't wait for your next movie smile.gif

Sorry for my late reply, but I`m on vacation in the moment and cannot go online often. Just wanted to thank you recent posters!

About the sounds I think as you do. The original ToW sounds are not scary enough. After the launch of the demo we discussed that and Kettenhund mentioned that he might be able to change them within a mod. But I have no idea if there has been some movement mod-wise.

Since you mentioned that I guess that no one has taken care for that yet. Really a pity, because I also miss the feedback you get from sounds in general. If bullets and tracers are closing in on your men you should be able to estimate the danger just from hearing the sound. Ricochet sound from bullets hitting the ground is also completely missing. Really wish someone would be able and willing to take care for that.

In the state in which the game is now there is not much battle atmosphere from the sounds and that is a pity.