Online Multiplayer

Spartan

I have played many online games sence the patch has come out. I also posted my Team SPeak ip so you might join that and speak to others about playing ToW game. IP is 69.42.3.18:8767

Feel free to join anytime even if I am not there you may use the server with others to play. See you all soon.

Originally posted by Lethaface:

Yeah im running JSH 1.1, however tonight probably wont make it. Played 1 game before but the game crahsed(CTD) after few minutes :(

After that I installed JSH 1.1 and I think thats not compatible with vanilla ToW.

Try again soon smile.gif

I played with a guy with the JSH 1 installed i have the vanilla TOW and it worked. I think the problem comes if you try to load one of the multiplayer missions that come with the JSH mod

Hello all,

Well I have now played about 12 hours of ToW online and it is truely great! The JSH v1.1 mod works well with others with or without the mod.

Join the team speak I have posted if you are looking for others to play they dropped in and played last night and I expect them to be using TS as a regular media for locking players.Once you locate them online be sure to add them to your MSN or Yahoo or other chat service then you will always have people to play with.

Originally posted by Jmayer:

Hello all,

Well I have now played about 12 hours of ToW online and it is truely great! The JSH v1.1 mod works well with others with or without the mod.

Join the team speak I have posted if you are looking for others to play they dropped in and played last night and I expect them to be using TS as a regular media for locking players.Once you locate them online be sure to add them to your MSN or Yahoo or other chat service then you will always have people to play with.

Sounds good. Ok what about xfire or HLSW to use as a buddy list software. Make the decision for us Battlefront Online players and make it official.