Kalypso Patch?

carlR

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ortnit: I have the same patch number which should be correct. But I also can't make the LOS tool work yet.

And by the way, after this long wait the map editor and the Battle generator manuals have not been translated or in IT language "localised"!

I don't need these translations, me reade engleesh vell, but some other customers might have waited for that ...

My neck hurts from shaking my head about this remarkable example of professionalism.

I had the same problem with the LoS tool after installing the Uberpatch to the Battlefront version of the game a few months ago.

The issue was that I had the JSH mod installed before and the colour change of the LoS-arrow was not active because the according file was already overwritten by the JSH mod.

After removing the JSH mod and reinstalling of the Uberpatch everything worked out fine.

Check out this thread about it

Uwe

Danke Uwe.

But I never had JSH installed. Maybe will do so now.

Got the LOS tool to work by another way. Downloaded the blue icons mod by forumite rofl because I like that more than the awful green.

I denazified the mod in my graphics program and saw the new arrows. Dropped it into my TOW folder and since then LOS works for me smile.gif

Ortnit: Der mod heißt "blue_icons_uberpatch.rar" und wenn Du das in google eingibst findest Du den download link bei filefront. Ins TOW Hauptverzeichnis entpacken und gut ist. Enthält jedoch in der B-Rep unerlaubte Zeichen.