Put another little something to youtube :-)

DeLaVega

Hi all,

after several extra-shifts the new part is finished. No anonymous mass battles, this time it`s getting personal. :)

I also prepared and uploaded a contest version of this video, without the IL-2 sequences, but it has a sound error in the last 20 seconds. Typical for this whole project... somehow.

Anyway, this will follow tonight, as I have to go to work now.

Thanks to Scriba who had to bear my lamenting because of the endless numbers of issues I had to face. :)

Webwing, thank you for the Support Demo, otherwise the P-47 would have stayed in the hangar! :)

Sorry theBrit that the british didn`t make it into this part. Actually I planned it different, but came out that way. Probably in the next one. :)

So, hope you all can get a little fun out of it.

Great stuff DeLaVega, especially the ending smile.gif

I will vote when you add to the competition - I have voted 5 stars for the other 2 competition videos so I should maybe vote 10 stars for this (if I could!).

Good luck and I might see you in Moscow as I am likely to be there (working) on and off till the end of this year :D

Thank you guys! I appreciate your comments. Yes, although it looks very simple it took the longest time to make, compared to the other videos. Because of the continuity (of dead bodies for example) I had to put all the vehicles inside the "game" right from the start. But as you all know from playing you can hear their engines even when you put them at the edge of the map, therefore I had to record all the sound again and put it over the video afterwards. :-(

Thank you Slapaho, I uploaded it, but it hasn`t appeared in the channel yet.

Scottie, the intro and the close up of the P47 I made with the IL-Sturmovik series. But you are all right, it`s the Flak from the good old B-17. :) The only game I know where Flak deserves its name. :)

Mikoyan PT, thanks for being an audience from the first hour! :)