Put another video on youtube :-)

DeLaVega

Finally I have put the next part on youtube. :)

Hope you all enjoy it.

SPOILER:

One of my favorite shots is at 2:23 min, after a Pz IV got hit it`s burning, then a Pz III and a Pz IV firing the main gun (the Pz IV almost in the screen center :) ), then the Pz IV in the background explodes. Hm, yet it lasted around 30 times recording it to get the result ;). And on youtube it looks ugly as usual.

Anyway, hope you all can have 10 minutes fun out of it.

Regards,

Michèl

Hi Michèl

Now I can tell it to you in the BF forum, your vids are really great, trully impressive... IMO the best way to say how good is this game is linking to your videos. Wish I have only 5 % of your talent !

What's the musics in this one ? (Especially at the end)

There's still no hires dl version ? Please have a look at rapidshare or better at megaupload, maybe it will interest you. ;)

Fantastic, as usual!

By now you are suffering from your own competition and high standards. We only expect the best from you! :D

Originally posted by KeBrAnTo:

Vety good, but ... IL2 scenes included in the video ???

I think that's not allowed, check it :?

But the movie brilliant ...

If I remember it right Moon (or Madmat?) has said that would not be a problem since both games are from 1C but the score needed to be original or copyright free.

--

Oh God! Truly fantastic! In the beginning I was thinking "typical,meh" but the more I watched, the more I enjoyed the movie. Last part was amazing, it was really moving with the music. Is there a way we can get a better version? I really want your movies on my DVD ;D

Thank you guys. I really appreciate that. :)

Richtschuetze:

Yes, that`s true. The game leaves much room for creativity. Either in the video or the mission building (modding) way. A good example is Flintlock`s screenshot gallery. It`s timeless and from time to time it still has amazing new entries. If 1C and the modders continue to put their hands on it we will have a classic.

Slapaho:

Thanks again! Waiting for your new video. :)

KeBrAnTo:

I`m pleased that you like the video, but

isn`t it allowed to put a video on youtube? ;) I didn`t place it to the contest channel.

Webwing:

Did you have to speak that out loud? ;) Ending the work of one video is the start of a crisis for the next one. So, you can understand how I feel now. :-(

And Scriba ... I will write an e-mail to you. (sexual content should be kept out of this forum) ;)

Rak:

Thank you for your comment!

The problem is that I only can make a PAL/ NTSC DV version. I record it at 1280*960 with FRAPS and the editing software works smoothly UNTIL you want to export it, then it crashes directly (you get a nice error message that it is the fault of FRAPS), therefore I have to convert the AVI from FRAPS into another AVI which works with the editing software. BUT the new converted files don`t run well in the editing software, yet still I have to use it, because it can be exported. When I make the videos it`s really a mess of files and because of all the issues I only can work with pieces. :-( In the end I have a 1,9 GB big AVI file in PAL resolution. I could convert this to a 300 MB file but this doesn`t look better than the youtube video. And since I`m the guy with two left hands getting a headache from encoding and converting what I have to do to make one coherent video out of the pieces...

So, if I find a possibility to make them around 200-300 MB with a nice look I will upload them somewhere.

But thanks for your interest!

Truly impressive !, the angle of camera, the pan of the battelfield, the choice of action and finaly very good music.

I got to tell you you that the final scene give me real emotion. Five stars on five on this one.

Thanks you for your great job.

GunzAbeam:

Thanks! It`s a nice idea actually and would be something different to have actors around which are not made of pixel steel and metal. ...scary somehow :)

Russkly:

No. Thank YOU, sir. :)

Stuka42:

I appreciate your comment and thank you for the rating! Emotions are always nice. So many people around me say it`s cheesy if an army storms a hill and put a flag up there (for example). But only thinking about this touches me. People were laughing in cinema at the Omaha Beach landing scene in James Ryan. So, from this you really can see that they either don`t want to show weakness, are cold-hearted or stupid. :) Maybe a combination of all.

Oudy:

Thank you. That also fits to you and your modding work!

DeLaVega: ''People were laughing in cinema at the Omaha Beach landing scene in James Ryan. So, from this you really can see that they either don`t want to show weakness, are cold-hearted or stupid. :) Maybe a combination of all.''

Totally agree with you, i saw end heard the same reaction from some stupid people when i saw this movie.I have an uncle you was on the last wave at Normandie and it hurt me when i see this kind of behavior, don't they realise if we have our freedom today is because this men fouth and die for us!

Ps. excuse me for my english i'm a french canadien and sometime my sentances are not very good smile.gif