I see dead people

Sledge110

Hi,

i found a small bug.

If i target-fire a trench and hit hidden soldiers i can see there dead bodies, altough they was hidden.

That is not so good in my opinion, because this is cheaterlike, and i hate to cheat smile.gif )

Especially in multiplayer will this sucks, if u sneak towards enemy positions, or hiding in a trench u can be spotted.

Same goes for AT guns - I'm sorry to say that I sometimes count the bodies caused by artillery when evaluating what to do. Greyed out guns are a similar problem. Would be better if bodies obeyed LOS rules like everything else (or maybe appeared once spotted and then never disappear).

Have fun

Finn

No, In CM I have certainly discovered "hidden" dead soldiers from eg an earlier arty strike only when I later got close. The exception to this is vehicles that light up, for those you see the smoke column rising but nothing else.

Originally posted by Kharnvor:

You can always check "Hide bodies" in options. Not to say your thoughts don't have merit, but imagine the performance hit if LOS had to be calculated to corpses as well as to live units!

I would prefer 2 options:

1. the normal hide bodies option

2. hide dead bodies/guns/tanks until u see them

That should be a solution for everybody