How much sleep how MadMatt and Moon gotten in the last 36 hours??...

ChrisND

Originally posted by franz:

yes, it must be hell watching your credit card balance rise by thousands of dollars each hour.

I really pity the poor souls.

Yeah, at the end of the day Moon is throwing those sacks full with dollars to Madmatt, Madmatt to Charles and Charles to Steve and so on :rolleyes:

Mario

Guest Panzer Boxb

Of course they are just sitting around drinking $1,000 glasses of wine and smoking rolled up $100 bills, all the while laughing diabolically at the gnashing of teeth while waiting to press a simple button to release the game that has been ready for a month. :rolleyes:

Well...actually...I could envision Madmatt doing the laughter but that would scare me and make it hard to sleep at night. :D

Originally posted by Panzer Boxb:

Of course they are just sitting around drinking $1,000 glasses of wine and smoking rolled up $100 bills, all the while laughing diabolically at the gnashing of teeth while waiting to press a simple button to release the game that has been ready for a month. :rolleyes:

Well...actually...I could envision Madmatt doing the laughter but that would scare me and make it hard to sleep at night. :D

Dead silence here is in fact because Moon just rolled big joint 5 feet long. And that's all from our money! Guys, do that after the release ;)

Mario