Neilsen Ratings? So to speak...

gunnersman

I was looking at the number of people who posted that they pre-ordered and was wondering if that translates to a bigger number of people who actually pre-ordered but didnt post? Do you guys have a formula for that sort of thing? For instance, 1 person posting that they pre-ordered means that there are actually 12 (or 20 or 100 or a bazillion) that actually pre-ordered? If that is the case, does that translate to those who have not pre-ordered but plan to order eventually also?

Or is that asking reveal too much?

Enquiring minds want to know.

For some reason, only about 5%-10% (depending on the game) of people who actually order from us (not counting retail etc) ever post to the forums. That's a fairly constant average number across the past years. I guess it goes to show what an annoying minority you guys really represent smile.gif

Martin

Hhmmmm.. Member number 22853 registered yesterday. AT the conservative end of the scale that would be 10%. Wow!!! And to think 2285 people bought these games? Blows my mind.....I did do the math correctly, right? Guys?.....I did do it right,right? Hello?....(slinks away defeated and emabarassed).

Originally posted by Moon:

For some reason, only about 5%-10% (depending on the game) of people who actually order from us (not counting retail etc) ever post to the forums. That's a fairly constant average number across the past years. I guess it goes to show what an annoying minority you guys really represent smile.gif

Martin

Hmm, ok, then delete and/or ignore please all of the wishes, questions and proposals,as they don´t count and the majority realy don´t wont or need them ;) right?

Originally posted by Elvis:

Hhmmmm.. Member number 22853 registered yesterday. AT the conservative end of the scale that would be 10%. Wow!!! And to think 2285 people bought these games? Blows my mind.....I did do the math correctly, right? Guys?.....I did do it right,right? Hello?....(slinks away defeated and emabarassed).

No, thats wrong. If for example 10.000 CMBO-players (= 5 to 10% of the customers) are registered in this forum, 100.000 to 200.000 copies of the game has been sold.

Originally posted by Moon:

Martin

Curious. For me 50% of the pleasure in wargaming is talking about it... I guess I'm an exception.

Filppo