Can we build our own trenchs

Mastiff

As I can see we have some English professors in here and I better elaborate before they call the EPA on me?!

Can the infantry dig their own trenches or is it only added in the map?

Can the infants build trenches? I'm assuming no due to the fact they can’t enter buildings?

Given the time frame of a scenario I would guess that it is not possible to get your babies to dig trenches during the game. I don't think this has anything to do with them not being able to enter buildings. As I understand it the problem with buildings is the demands on the computer and the difficulty of realistically conceiving the space inside a house.

The other problem is the sheer amount of training necessary to keep your infants focused on the arduous task of digging, as well as the pitiful size of the spades they are capable of weilding.

And they cry easily.

Originally posted by Cuirassier:

What kind of sick, twisted person would want to conscript babies to build trench networks???

What sort of twisted a-hole doesn't simply answer the question?

It's obvious "infant" doesn't mean "infant", but is instead a reference to infant-fired digging equipment, such as the "Little Moloch" earthmover used by every major power in WWI.

So far as I know, Wolfseven, engineering vehicles aren't included in the game. Only the most common battlefield equipment. Even the relatively common Russian AT guns that used vole-based ammo aren't going to be in the game.

Originally posted by Cuirassier:

"What sort of twisted a-hole doesn't simply answer the question?"

What sort of doubly twisted a-hole finds it necessary to attack one who simply made a joke in good humor.

So... you took my post seriously, or are you trying to out-irony me?

If it's the latter, buddy, you're in for a fight!

[ January 30, 2007, 11:28 AM: Message edited by: Tarquelne ]