non existant games

Von Lewis

if only they had put their efforts into a WW2 version of Shock Force, then they would have made a fortune.

Who the hell wants to play Iraq ? I certainly wont be spending cash on it.

The people want a next generation WW2 COMBAT MISSION - LET IT BE KNOWN !!!!!

Originally posted by franz:

if only they had put their efforts into a WW2 version of Shock Force, then they would have made a fortune.

The people want a next generation WW2 COMBAT MISSION - LET IT BE KNOWN !!!!!

Amen

Originally posted by Rollstoy:

I just hope that companies will start to put up forums for their games two months prior to release instead of two years. *sigh*

Best regards,

Thomm

It's okay for me, if players can give input on an early stage. Two months before release, you can't change anything with your suggestions.

It is not so much how long the forum is up before the game is released, it is more the fact that we are left to our own devices with little to no input from the Devs/Publisher.

This is not having a go at anyone as I realise saying it will be just 2 weeks every 2 weeks is not good either.

It has been released in Russia.

It will be released because it has been released.

If you were a Dev and you were trying to put out the best game possible, wouldn't you take measures to make the release as good as possible. Kinda like thats what your getting paid for.

Whining miscreants will not be tolerated.

Unless of course they understand the SDLC, smile.gif

In which case you realize everything is a WIP!

That is not to say that features SHOULD be left out because of marketing models.........

That policy is suspect at best, and not necessarily economically viable;

But the road has to end somewhere temporarily.

At least the Dev's hear(sic) listen (pun intended.) I am looking forward to Moon's post. The one about Battlefront's list of suggestions to 1C. A little xtra cowbell can be a great thing!!! :eek:

Ciao

Originally posted by franz:

CMSF? I will. And btw the game's set in Syria. tongue.gif

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

I realize the original poster may well be writing with a scholarly disability or somefink, but it would have been much funnier to incorrectly spell existent as "extant" cuz, that's like a word and means the same thing, and stuff.

сохранившийся, innit.

Originally posted by Cuirassier:

"I think i will be the first man in history to get divorced for spending so much time on a computer, WAITING for something to happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

You could consider doing something worthwhile and productive then. Just a thought to kick around the old noggan.

I just have. I have found out that is is noggin not noggan.

You must have missed the memo,there is going to be a "leggos" version of CM coming out,course everything is gonna look kinda weird...but hey...it worked for Star Wars... :D

(And if you believe this you'll also believe that Harpoon 4 really was released and the only reason it's not in the local stores is because it was only released in Ulan Bator.)