Not much action on forum

merry

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let us assume said troll above spent 1 minute per post. Hmm...my my that would be 14 days posting 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. And this is just one forum!

I know what will be on his tombstone:

"I spent so much time typing out worthless drivel about how much I knew about how other people lived their lives, that I forgot to live a life of my own. Please do not do to your life what I did to my life, save yourselves the grief."

Originally posted by 1Cowboy8:

Let us assume said troll above spent 1 minute per post. Hmm...my my that would be 14 days posting 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. And this is just one forum!

I know what will be on his tombstone:

"I spent so much time typing out worthless drivel about how much I knew about how other people lived their lives, that I forgot to live a life of my own. Please do not do to your life what I did to my life, save yourselves the grief."

LOL. Do you give advice professionally, or are you just some anonymous internet coward? :D

Not that I should respond to this, but firstly, not everyone thinks (or types) as slowwwwly as you do. Secondly, some people post on the sly at work, then go and "live their life" as you put it. If you really want to compare fulfillment, be brave, state your name, and tell us why your life is going just the way you planned and desired. You'd be in the minority. As for things at this end, couldn't be better. Have you met Bugged, yet? ;) Of course, given my new job, I don't post as often as I used to - but I'm sure you'd call that a sign of normalcy or somefink.

As to the other idiot in the thread - is he the real Lewis? I suspect not, but one is always glad to see old friends.

This forum seems rather tame if you ask me. I spent a year as a moderator over at the Starfleet Command forums that were run by the now defunct Taldren.

That place used to be total chaos half the time. Even some of the moderators got banned for getting involved in flame wars...*laffin*

You drew first blood ya stupid Canuk. So yes I will take time out of my day to walk across the playground and kick the **** out of a bully, especially one that tries to come across as righteous and intelligent. It is very satisfying indeed to me.

My life and its success is not in question. But since you ask, yes I grew up on a cattle ranch that has been in my family since the 1880's, and we still work it today. As for my day job I am a professional engineer that builds infrastructure for municipalities. So yes I have achieved all my goals and now give back to my community and family, making their lives better and can smile the day I lay down in my coffin for accomplishing so much for so many.

It is your life that appears troubled Michael.....perhaps you should speak to your wife about a change? A move perhaps to a new location? How is the new job? Is your new boss all he is cracked up to be?

Yeesss........yessss.....I can see you clearly Michael. Come come, things will get better. Now shoo little butterfly.....shoo.

Originally posted by Cuirassier:

"You drew first blood ya stupid Canuk."

C'mon now. No need for generalizable derogatory remarks. I'm a 'Canuck', and take offense.

Of course you do, Canadians live to take offence. You should try taking umbrage, sometime, it burns more calories.

Really, though, we need to ban all the Canadians from the forum. Actually, from the Internet in general. Then the Finns.

Mace,

I sure would love to see one of those flamers in the game. I dunno if I would want to handle one without the suit with people shooting at me though.

Flames and smoke!!! Reminds me of my cooking!!!

Truly this is deserving of the

*donk* *donk* *donk* award

Auf Wiedersehen!

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

Sorry, but it is the only way I know to cleanse the forum of Sergei...

True, correct. You have turned my head around and Im now willing to take one for the team.

We should open up a new thread, better yet, a new forum which has only one intent and that is to get rid of all things Sergei.

Originally posted by ajj1912:

Truly this is deserving of the

*donk* *donk* *donk* award

Awww shucks. about 6 years of posting here and I finally get the recognition I deserve.

*sniff*

Fortunately, I just happened to have my acceptance speech prepared.

*ahem*

I'd like to thank.....