Maximum unit and map size?

Warmonger2005

This may have been covered in an earlier thread but I have to ask it any way.

1)What is the the maximum unit size that this game can play? Platoon, company, battalion?

2)What is the maximum map size?

While it is extremely important that this game be given an editor and building movement to give this game a long shelf life like the CM series. The key item will be the AI. This will have to be the most awesome feature of the game as you can't micro-manage your units in a real time game. I can't wait for the demo to see how good the AI will be.

Thanks for putting out a new WW2 TACSIM for us old WW2 Grogs.

Warmonger

It does't surprise me that you would reply Michael, you are just like some kind of a spoiled teenager. I thought you were a respected Author and historian. I guess I was misinformed. Too bad you don't know the answers to my questions considering you know everything.

(And I still think the subject matter of CMSF sucks and I know I am not the only one and you can post threads linking to this quote too)

Originally posted by Kellysheroes:

See how MOON answers the posts Michael? You might take a lesson from that instead of acting like a troll. I agree with you 100% Warmonger. ;)

Or maybe some people could use the search function like a big boy instead of getting other people to do it for them.

Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Kellysheroes:

See how MOON answers the posts Michael? You might take a lesson from that instead of acting like a troll. I agree with you 100% Warmonger. ;)

Or maybe some people could use the search function like a big boy instead of getting other people to do it for them. </font>

Why can't we all just get along. smile.gif

Dorosh is like part of the inventory here so he has a certain right to be obnoxious (yes, Michael I know he should have used the search engine) but at the same time I think we should keep this place warm and fuzzy.

Newbies who contributes to the making of lots of new nice Battlefront/1C games likes it a little warm and fuzzy before they understand what is really going on here.

Why am I writing all this ?

To increase my post count and change my image off course. The lurker role is getting boring so I'm going to try the net-nanny aproach.

//Salkin

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

heh, Wargamer is no newbie, he's been registered many months now and in his short career has made a habit of trolling...but what does dalem know, anyway...?

Ops,my bad...I only saw his post count.

redface.gif

//Salkin

Thanks for the simple and direct answer Moon. 2k by 2 k that is a lot of room for an company!!!!

As for not using the search feature I guess I am a newbie (or an oldbie)as I didn't know it exsisted. I don't spend much time in forums. Prefer to spend my computer time playing CM.

However I don't think that is reason to attack someone. This forum is to support the game. Not drive people away.

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by M Hofbauer:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Warmonger2005:

This forum is to support the game. Not drive people away.

(looks at the User Agreement)

dang...he might be on to something...

...or somefink. </font>

Originally posted by Warmonger2005:

Sure Michael I will help you out. This is what you should have said in this thread:

"..............................................."

Feel better now? If all you want to do is say things that you believe to be quite witty and insulting to Dorosh, why don't you do so in an e-mail? If you don't like him, fine, I could care less, but suck it up and keep your dislike out of the game forum.

Originally posted by stoat:

Feel better now? If all you want to do is say things that you believe to be quite witty and insulting to Dorosh, why don't you do so in an e-mail? If you don't like him, fine, I could care less, but suck it up and keep your dislike out of the game forum.

Actually I would prefer to have no communication of ANY kind with Mr.Dorosh, insulting, witty or otherwise. You will not find a single post of mine in any of Mr Dorosh's threads and if Mr. Dorosh can show the same restraint with threads of mine LIKE THIS ONE there should be no further problems like this between us.

You can't avoid the Dorosh. It is everywhere. It is everything. Its scales glisten in the bark of trees. Its roar is heard in the wind. And its forked tongue strikes like...like lightning, yes that's it.

{{However I don't think that is reason to attack someone. This forum is to support the game. Not drive people away. }}

Amen Warmonger I once again agree with you 100%. Ever notice how the veterans are sort of snobbish and cold hearted? They act like they own the place or something. I really think they should leave the moderating to the moderator(s) and just discuss the topic...not the people who write them. ;)

From Warmonger:

{{Sure Michael I will help you out. This is what you should have said in this thread:

"..............................................."

LOL ROFLMAO

Originally posted by Kellysheroes:

Ever notice how the veterans are sort of snobbish and cold hearted? They act like they own the place or something. I really think they should leave the moderating to the moderator(s) and just discuss the topic...not the people who write them. ;)

Is that the reason you do your slagging off of CM:SF on the Wargamer forums?