Congratulations to BFC and 1C!

Steiner14

Congratulations to Battlefront, for that deal. With that strike, they have become a much bigger player in the business. And the marketing effect for the later published CMx2 is hardly to overestimate.

And from what i've read so far, those two games seem to compliment each other quite well.

What i'd be interested in, how did it come, that you, the IL-makers from 1C, were ready to go with Battlefront? Have you been tired of the marketing-pressure of the other publishers, where the quick money comes before quality?

I think theman bihind this game is Oleg Maddox this was an old proyect he started using the grond engine of IL2 sturmovik. but this is much more than that

i would say to BF and 1C congratulation and i have one question when it is out jejeje

Thanks for congratulations guys!

We will see how everything goes, but we already have an addon in mind. So if the game is welcomed and you guys love it, then we will for sure keep expanding the ToW (hopefuly like we did with IL-2). The success of the initial game allowed us to make IL-2 FB and Pacific Fighters.

Originally posted by Megakill:

Thanks for congratulations guys!

We will see how everything goes, but we already have an addon in mind. So if the game is welcomed and you guys love it, then we will for sure keep expanding the ToW (hopefuly like we did with IL-2). The success of the initial game allowed us to make IL-2 FB and Pacific Fighters.

My friend I have a distinct feeling that you have a winner on your hands! LOL So I'll be looking forward to the addons as well as ToW!

Mord.