Dark come home!

bigweez

Negative Energy... Wow that really takes the cake.

Yeah so much negative energy that I produced 2 utilities to try and help people create scenarios. Who else in the community produced 5 scenarios, 3 of which are probably still on the rotation. Well they can come off too now, wouldn't want my "negative energy" ruining peoples fun.

I notice too that those who like to percieve insults that aren't there are the first to actually throw insults around. Why because I voice an oppinion which is very apparent to myself and several other tactically minded people who I was trying to convince to become customers.

You've got Yurch who is treated like a hero because he opens up the game files looking for cheap weaknesses to employ and then puts pictures up of them. To me this is reprehensible but no I'm the one with negative energy. Or Adzling and ObankofAmerica who predominantly play on opposite teams yet are sitting next to each other looking over each others shoulders and listening to both sides team chat... and I get villified because I spot a weakness in the tactical structure... PLEASE...

Notice that those arguing against me in that thread have produced NO scenarios yet are so willing to argue the toss with someone who has demonstrated tactical knowledge. Having made said scenaros for this game I think I'm in a better position to have an oppinion than those who haven't on the base strategies and tactics which are applicable.

Originally posted by Dark_au:

You've got Yurch who is treated like a hero because he opens up the game files looking for cheap weaknesses to employ and then puts pictures up of them. To me this is reprehensible but no I'm the one with negative energy.

You mean kinda like the ones all over the dropteam homepage? Oh, I am undone!

Because simultaneously helping frustrated players out and pointing out weaknesses in our simulation just makes me the Prince of Darkness, doesn't it? I must be hoarding secret information.

Everything I find while examining the XML, is made public. I examine the XML because scenarios, ultimately, are not the only way to add content to this game.

Leave me out of your childish cheapshots. I'm not your problem.

hey now darky banko and i have done that exactly once now.....and when we did we turned our computers back to back......however it was so funny when you started whining about banko that we couldnt help but lafff.

we like keeling each other as much as the next man ;)

are you trying to imply that one or the other of us was a "mole"?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahha rofl

hey you should go back and re-read that thread.....people weren't villifying you....they were merely arguing your point because they disagreed.

now if you can't understand that (which it would seem is the case) then perhaps you should take my advice and go back to the corner with a juice box and have quiet time-out.

I actually thought that's what you were doing and were gonna come back and play once 1.1.3 came out.....

hell i'll still gladly play against you (or with you for that matter)

just quite your kiddy yelping.......discusssion's fine......kiddy yelping no....bad darky.....

For the record Dark I enjoyed the scenarios you made as well as being on your team on-line. I think all involved have some legitimate concerns and clearly some strong opinions, but unfortunately frustrations have led to some strong (and unnecessary) words.

Maybe once the game takes off there will be teams and leagues and more like minded people. Such as "gamey" servers and "tactics" servers. Until then, as you pointed out in another thread, Dark, it is good to have these things debated early on, but I hope it wouldn't keep you from the game. If I were on a team with you, I would be happy to work to counter the tactics you so despise. Were I not, I would probably unwittingly employ them. ;)

Take a clue, fellers...It's just a FREAKIN game.

I've read the discussions here. Although some are knowledgble, there's nobody here that I'm willling to give up my day job to follow loyally as the prince of tactics and gameplay.

There will always be disagreements.

Getting bent out of shape over discussion of a game that has an online following of perhaps 20 freakin players is pretty silly.

Random Generic