Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Thrawn - European Theater 0.9

Hello,

I added a new Campaign to www.cmmods.com

Info:

- New Map (based on LLamas Map) 3 times bigger than the original Map

- Minor Countries with historical Units and historical Names

- Major Countries with historical Units and historical Names (but some little changes for game balance)

- Turns 'same time' --> Units price higher, Diplomaty Chits price higher and Research price higher

- Changed Attack/Defense Points for all Units

- Including AI for the new map with some changes (see Scripts for more Info)

- 3 new Unit Sprites (Sub, German Nebelwerfer, Russian Katjuscha)

Countries

- Added Venezuela (deleted Luxenbourg)

- Added Croatia (deleted Republican Spain)

- Added Slovakia (deleted Czechslovakia)

- Added Latvia (deleted Baltic States)

- Added Estonia

- Added Lithuania

- Added Morocco changed to Vichy Morocco

- Changed Benelux to Belgian

- Changed Algeria to Vichy Algeria

- Changed Syria to Vichy Syria

Greetings Thrawn

For discuss and/or ideas please use this topic or e-mail to permaster@gmx.de

Now i need some testers to find bugs and failures :D

Hello,

yes the icons need some more work (or better some one with painting skills so who want to help? tongue.gif )

@ COHG: the problem with the file 'letstry' (first campaign name ;) ) i got today too - but at the moment i don't found the file i have to rename :-(

@Normal Dude: 90% from the map is from Barcelona1936/Llamas

How is the AI working (and the other scripts) ?

Thrawn:

I think that your mod is outstanding. I am finding that the much larger scale provides not only more options, but a greater challenge. I am only up to June 1940 as Axis vrs AI in my first play of your mod so I haven't exercised many of the scripts so far, but so far so good. Close to historical, as well. (None of this gamey taking Benelux on turn two stuff - - - )

The map is GREAT. And educational too -- I didn't know about Petsamo, and Finnish (& Swedish) access to the Barents Sea during the 20's and 30's. Your mod prompted me to do a bit of research on the subject.

Nice work, trying it out against ai but will dump that and try a tcp/ip looks fun, however the recearch price seems to be the cheap ones , spain 50 turkey 50 and so on havent got any hit yet though.

Also i got some error message while starting it up "cant find ini file will load without coustomization" or something like that.

How are you supposed to place units in poland to prevent russian readyness? Placed the usual 4 there but after france fell it started to increase with 4% a turn so russia will be in real early if i continue as now.

Am i the only one getting error messages while starting the mod or loading a saved game with the mod?

176,35 seems to be in russia, tried 172,33 also tried 179,37 with the cities but still increases about 4% turn may 1940 now and has been going on for a little while.

Could it have something to do with me doing propaganda on turkey? or that i got some error message from start ?

Propaganda is really cheap now aswell 50 for spain and turkey 175 for russia so put some in russia to try and counter readyness with some luck while i test the mod some more.