Naval AI Suggestion - Move to Calm Waters

Perhaps rarer storms, but more devastating? 10% loss is a joke. I'm just ignoring this feature. But I would prefere to be frightened to send troops, because a storm could mean to loose units. So... never transport in winter smile.gif

By the way, can you change this with the editor? I don't understand the weather-thing at all.

You & me both dispalor!... however, there must have been very good reason's why Eisenhower was traumatically wrestling with giving the go-ahead for D-Day, 'AND THAT MUST HAVE BEEN...DEALING WITH THE WEATHER',...so...from that situation alone, i would assume that there were favourable and unfavourable time's of year to initiate invasion's.

I would like to see that implemented in SC2,...'WEATHER RISK VARIABLES' as part of the planning for the 'INVASION PLANNING' process!.

So as you say dispalor!...

But I would prefere to be frightened to send troops, because a storm could mean to loose units. So... never transport in winter
...would finally have some 'REAL MEANING' in this game!.

Hubert, when USA receives naval reinforcments as a result of Axis units being in Spain (either by way of joining the Axis or Axis units invading) the Carrier unit appears in a tile that is not adjacent to a port or along a costal tile, as the closer tiles are occupied by other USA naval units. It remains their and receives damage during stormy weather.

I.e the Ship is one tile away from the coast/port.