My Cold War Europe Map

Hey everyone, i've started a cold war europe map, and ive been keeping it a secret for a few days, only telling a select few. But now im making it public. smile.gif I plan on adding a lot of scripts and more surprises. But i'm doing this game for you guys, so tell me what you want in it and ill c if i like it and ill add it smile.gif It's Between Warsaw Pact and Nato. Nato Nations-UK,France,Portugal,Iceland,USA,Canada,Norway,Denmark,West Germany(occupied by France,UK,and the USA)Italy,Greece,Turkey, and the Benelux countries. Warsaw Pact-Albania,USSR,Poland,Czechoslavakia,Hungary,Romania,Bulgaria, and East Germany. (occupied by the USSR. Neutral Nations- Spain (Joins Nato in 1982),Switzerland, Libya, Egypt(enters in 1956),Austria,Switzerland,Sweden,Finland,Iran,Syria,Lebanon,Isreal(joins in 1956), Malta,Iran,Iraq,Yugoslavia,Kuwait. France's colonies gain independance on there historical years, but algeria's is with a civil war, so either France gives up Algeria or it fights for it. Well I hope you all enjoy this essay and I hope you have good suggestions cause i repeat- This is for You! ;)

The game Starts in 1952, so if you would like it changed just tell me.

aha, this sounds interesting... smile.gif

will make a nice headtohead game

suggestions? ;hmm...

ohyes; one: rockets could be nuclear bombs?

make them cost a 1000+ and only to be bought after expensive research...?

(just thinking here...)

Using them would whipe out a bigger aria (as big as, say; Portugal?) for say, half a year? no entering it for both sides...?( i see lining up around it and waiting to be the first to go in again and take it...)(and you only have two?) (and after using one, all neutral countries join the forcess against the user?)

(one of the researches could become a fallout-gear thingy, to be able to enter the area before giving free date...?)

smile.gif

[ June 03, 2006, 03:21 AM: Message edited by: theike ]

Good ideas, but since it starts in 1952 i want the nuke thing to be historical. So US and USSR start with nukes. UK gets them in 1952, (a little after the game starts) and France got them in 1960 right? Well, i was thinking about every nuclear nations just getting a nuke every couple of months w/out charge, but then i thought itd be unfair. ( 3 Nuke users against only 1) So i thought every year each nuclear power gets a nuke. And im going to try to add something like supply lines, (is it even possible? let me know) so you can nuke your enemies supply lines. And i mplan on adding some pretty cool noises to those nukes! smile.gif Maybe ill just make USSR get 2 a year to even it out. Tell me what you think! smile.gif