Operations - The Guys on the Second Floor

FFE

• 1 year later...
Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

Ok, seriously, how many Canadians do we really need to post in a single thread? Bad enough you can't swing a dead cat around here without hitting a bloody Finn...

Please stop bashing me with the cat, it still breathes! :mad:

Originally posted by Battlefront.com:

And yeah... when the occasional cry baby comes onto this Forum and complains about the overt American bias found here, I think to myself "well, if Finns, Canadians, and Aussies are considered Americans... the chump might have a point"!

Mr.Picky would like to note that Canadians are Americans. The Great Lakes don't make Canada a separate continent despite all the wishful thinking.

Enough with the Canadian bashing.

Isn't it enough that they already live in Canada to keep reminding them that they live there? I mean what normal person would want to watch a bunch of men with no teeth give violent hugs to another man while on skates in an arena that they have to make the ice to play on? Oh did I mention that they dont even have the best team in it anymore, as Disneyland now holds the big ass cup that doesnt even come with beer?

Oh and if you are going to continue bashing them, wait till they take Pamela Anderson back so they actually let her cross back over. And doesnt RCMP stand for "Real Canadian? Must Pitty"

:D